TERMS & CONDITIONS
These regulations (the “Regulations”) set out the terms and conditions of the MONOBI website functioning at: monobicharm.com (the “Website”), operated by PETASOS.marketing Karolina Lechna-Kochmanska with its registered office in Klodzko 57-300, Boguszyn 79b NIP 6922411631 , Regon 021414337.
Order processing time – the time during which the order placed by the Customer should be completed and forwarded for shipment. Until the order is completed, the days on which the Online Store is awaiting payment by the Customer (in the case of choosing a payment method other than COD) will not be included.
Working days – all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and Saturdays.
Password – a unique series of characters (numbers or letters) selected by the Customer, which the Customer provides in the Service’s system for the purpose of confirming his identity; The password is confidential and the Customer should keep it secret.
Client (i) – a natural person with at least limited legal capacity and over 18 years of age, as well as (ii) a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, with legal capacity and legal capacity.
Customer account – means an account on the Website created for the Customer’s (name, surname and e-mail address).
Cart – an element of the Online Store, where the Customer specifies the order details such as: delivery address, invoice data, delivery method, payment method, and other data if it is necessary to provide them in connection with the performance of the order.
Costs of delivery of the Good – it shall mean the costs incurred for the purposes of delivering the Good to the Customer in accordance with his order.
Login – Customer ID on the Website – a series of characters (numbers or letters) assigned to the Customer.
Warehouse – place of completing the order placed by the Customer.
Newsletter – commercial information about MONOBI, including in particular promotions, news and loyalty programs.
Authorized Person – Customer or other adult person indicated by the Customer who is entitled to pick up the order placed by the Customer and exercise all customer rights, except for the right to withdraw from the contract and rights arising from liability for the conformity of the consumer goods with the contract or rights arising from a guarantee, if such a guarantee has been issued for a given product.
Website – MONOBI website, operating at: monobicharm.com.
Online Store – a platform functioning as part of the Website, enabling the Customer to place orders for Goods.
Seller – transfer payments and mail-order sales. Petasos.marketing Karolina Lechna-Kochmanska with its registered office in Klodzko, 57-300 Boguszyn 79b NIP 6922411631, REGON 021414337
Goods – an article for which an order can be placed in the Online Store.
MONOBI – a trademark under which the Online Store is run, owned by Petasos.marketing Karolina Lechna-Kochmańska.
Foreign order – an order whose delivery is to take place within the European Union, outside the territory of the Republic of Poland.
§ 1. REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE.
1. The status of a registered user of the Website is obtained after performing the following actions:
a. registering on the Website;
b. activating the account by entering the link sent to the Customer’s email address;
c. logging in to the Website using the Login and Password.
2. With registration on the Website, the Customer gains access to the Customer Account, enabling the submission of orders for Goods in the Online Store, booking of Goods in the marked Salon, access to the purchase history, as well as access to the Customer’s data, the possibility of their modification and deletion.
3. Customers are required to store the data necessary for registration on the Website in a way that prevents them from being read by unauthorized third parties.
4. Use of the Website is available to customers with the following equipment:
a. a PC;
b. broadband internet connection;
c. the current version of the Firefox, Chrome, Safari or IE web browser (version 9 or higher);
e. enabled pop-up windows (Windows pop-up) for the domain monobi.pl;
f. an active email account
or a cell phone, tablet or other device with internet access.
§ 2. CONDITIONS FOR PLACING ORDERS IN THE ONLINE STORE.
1. The persons authorized to place orders for Goods in the Online Store are the Customers:
a. having the status of a registered Website user;
b. not having the status of a registered Website user – making purchases without
The information provided on the Online Store website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but it constitutes an invitation to submit offers by customers. Conclusion of a sales contract requires the Customer to place an order first, and then verify it by the Seller, among others in terms of the availability of the Goods.
2. The customer having the status of a registered user of the Website places an order after logging into the Website, by adding the Product presented in the Online Store to the Basket, choosing courier delivery or pickup option at the Diuk Optician Salon, then confirming the placement of the order for the Goods by selecting the button – ‘I order and salaries”. The initial verification of the order will be made by sending information to the Customer about the order placed by the Customer.
3. The customer who does not have the status of a registered user of the Website places an order by adding the Good presented in the Online Store to the Basket, choosing courier delivery or pickup option in the Salon, then confirming the placement of the order for the Good by selecting the “Order and pay” button and providing the data necessary for completing the order in accordance with the procedure published on the Online Store website. The initial verification of the order will be made by sending information to the Customer about the order placed by the Customer.
4. Making orders in the Online Store is possible 24 hours a day, all days of the year, while their implementation takes place on business days.
5. The Seller reserves the right to additional verification of customer data in justified cases, e.g. by telephone contact.
7. In the order, the Customer may additionally indicate the data required for issuing a VAT invoice if he requests a VAT invoice.
§ 3. CONCLUSION OF THE SALES CONTRACT. PRICE OF GOODS AND PAYMENTS.
1. As soon as the Seller confirms acceptance of the Customer’s order for execution, a contract of sale of the Good is concluded. Confirmation occurs by sending information to the Customer via e-mail, in which the Seller confirms the acceptance of the Customer’s order for processing.
2. The prices given in the Online Store are binding and cannot be negotiated. The prices of Goods in the Online Store do not apply to sales carried out in Showrooms. The price of the Good given in the Online Store does not include the Cost of delivery of the Good in the Republic of Poland. In the case of domestic and foreign orders, the cost of delivery of the Good is added to the price of the Good. The amount of the Cost of delivery of the Good is indicated in the Basket during the ordering process.
3. The customer has the right to choose the following payment methods:
a. on-line payment via dotpay.pl website;
b. payment by traditional transfer
4. The condition of accepting the order for processing if you choose a payment method other than cash on delivery or payment in cash or by card on delivery is prior payment for the ordered Goods.
5. The Seller delivers the Goods to the Customer along with a document confirming the conclusion of the contract for the sale of Goods, i.e. a receipt or VAT invoice, if the Customer requested it to be issued when placing the order and provided the necessary data to issue the invoice.
6. The obligations of the Customer arising from the contract for the sale of Goods continue until all payment for the Goods and the Costs of delivery of the Goods have been paid.
§ 4. DELIVERY.
1. Subject to the provisions of para. 8 below, the order processing time for Goods ordered in the Online Store is no more than 14 business days. The deadline for delivery of the Goods runs from the date of sending the confirmation of the order acceptance to the Customer. By sending confirmation of order acceptance to the Customer, the Online Store may inform the Customer about the expected delivery date.
2. As the form of delivery, the Customer may choose:
a. collection by the Customer at the address indicated in the order placed by the Customer;
b. collection by a third party indicated by the Customer at the address indicated by the Customer;
3. In the event that as the method of delivery the Customer chooses delivery to a third party to the address indicated by the Customer, then payment for the order must be made before sending the Good to the Customer. The Customer accepts that with such a method of delivery, the Goods will be released only to the person designated by the Customer.
4. All orders that were paid by the customer before the delivery date will be issued only to the customer or the person indicated by the customer in the order.
5. Delivery of the parcel containing the ordered Goods to the address indicated by the Customer will be carried out on a business day via courier. The courier’s details are indicated in the Store.
6. An attempt to deliver a parcel takes place twice. After the second unsuccessful attempt to deliver the parcel, the Goods will be returned to the Seller. The Customer will be notified of the return delivery of the Goods to the Seller by sending correspondence to the e-mail address provided in the order. With respect to Goods in which the form of payment was payment on delivery, after the third unsuccessful attempt to deliver the parcel, the order placed by the Customer shall be automatically canceled.
7. In the case of international orders, the delivery time may be longer, about which the customer will be notified when placing the order.
8. The costs of delivery of the Goods, which in addition to the price for the Goods shall be borne by the Customer, are provided on the Online Store website when placing the order.
9. The Seller undertakes to deliver Goods without defects.
§ 4. RETURN & REFUND
1. We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 14 calendar days of your purchase.
2.After the 14-day period, you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund. We encourage our customers to try the product (or service) in the first two weeks after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs.
3. In case if you would like to return the product, please contact us, sending e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. After sending an e-mail to us you are can pack, bought items and send them to our head quarter in Poland:
MONOBI OPTYK DIUK
ul.Kollataja 32, 50-005 Wroclaw, POLAND
5. The cost of the supply returned items is payed by the customer.
1. Submitting complaints about Goods should be:
a) sent to the following address:
Complaints from MONOBI, OPTICAL DIUK, 32 Kołłątaja St., 50-005 Wrocław
b) sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Complaints about the Good will be considered within 14 days from the date of submission of the complaint. The customer should be notified by e-mail or telephone about the method of considering the complaint.
3. Complaints shall be submitted in the manner and on the terms described in detail in the complaint submission procedure located at the online address of the Store.
§ 6. NEWSLETTER.
1. The Customer has the option of sending information in the form of an Online Store Newsletter to the e-mail address provided by him. By submitting an order to send the Newsletter, the Customer also ensures that he is authorized to dispose of the e-mail address to which the information is to be sent.
2. The Customer is entitled to unsubscribe from the Online Store Newsletter at any time.